Girls' ski trousers 8,000 membrane. Equipped with a NeoDry 8,000 / 5,000 membrane, they will provide protection against moderate rain or snow during winter activities.
Sealed seams and an outer fabric impregnation promote protection against rain and snow. The trousers feature the GrowUp system for leg length adjustment.
Girls' ski trousers 8,000 membrane - FEATURES:
- profiled knees,
- raised waist to protect the lumbar area, and
- 2 insulated side zipped pockets,
- integrated, adjustable braces,
- zip, hook-and-loop fastener and press-studs + hook-and-loop waistband adjustment,
- reinforced panels on the inside of the legs to protect against damage,
- polyester padding for thermal comfort,
- NeoDry 8,000 /5,000 membrane provides optimal protection against rain and snow,
- bonded seams and a hydrophobic impregnation coating promote protection against external moisture absorption,
- the GrowUpSystem in the form of press-studs at the back of the legs makes it possible to adjust their length,
- internal, non-slip snow gaiters protect against snow and excessive heat loss.
Membrane: NeoDry 8,000
Waterproofing: 8,000 mm H2O
Breathability: 5,000 g/m2/24h