From its very beginning 10 years ago, the MARKER Jester has ruled the mountain. The Jester 16 ID continues that heritage, from the highest peaks and steepest lines all the way to the park and pipe. This year´s model was completely updated und tuned, just like the full range of Royal Family bindings. Both the toe and heel are re-designed. Incorporating magnesium sole holders in front and the even lighter magnesium Interpivot 3 heel. This makes for less weight, higher stiffness and improved power transmission. The new Anti Ice Rail is pretty handy to scrape off the snow from the boot sole. All MARKER Royal Family bindings feature Power Width Design that make skis perform at their best. Due to the incorporated Sole.ID construction the Jester 16 ID is compatible for GripWalk, alpine and touring boots.
Marker Jester 16 ID Ski Bindings Features & Specifications:
- Weight: 1070g
- Din Range: 6.0 - 16.0
- Recommended Skier's Weight: 130+ lbs
- Stand Height Without Ski: 24mm
- Boot Sole Range: 240mm - 370mm
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Elite 3
- Heel System: Inter Pivot 3
- AFD Material: Stainless steel
- Key Technologies: ANTI ICE RAIL, GLIDING AFD, SOLE.ID, INTER PIVOT 3 FREERIDE HEEL / INTER PIVOT HEEL, MAGNESIUM PARTS, TRIPLE PIVOT ELITE TOE
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.