1189 - Wells Lamont HydraHyde Leather Mitten
Wells Lamont water-resistant leather gloves are constructed of a combination of grain goatskin and grain cowhide, creating maximum durability and protection for your hands.
- HydraHyde® leather is water-resistant and more breathable than standard leather. Stays soft after repeated exposure to moisture
- HydraHyde® leather tannage lasts the life of the leather and won't wear off like other water-repellant treatments
- Fleece-lined with 100-gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for warmth without the bulk
- Water-resistant cowhide grain leather glove back; Water-resistant split cowhide leather palm patch
- Black elastic cuff wrist creates a comfortable, snug fit while keeping out the snow and wind
- Ski strap for easy on and off flexibility
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.