2023 O'Neill Hammer Insulated Pants
40 grams insulation under partly recycled strecth fabric, the Hammer Insulated Snow Pants offer all day riding comfort even on the coldest days. Two zipped hand pockets, a wide choice of colorways and 10K/10K waterproofing and breathability.
- Regular Fit
- Insulation: Repreve® polyester body 40 gsm
- Critically Taped Seams - In order to make an outerwear garment waterproof, you need more than waterproof fabrics - you also need taped seams. A simple seam becomes a taped seam once waterproof taping has been carefully and firmly placed over a stitched seam. Critically taped seams means that all critical seams of the garment are taped
- Pant-Jacket Connector System - The connector system lets you connect the pants to your jacket at the front, rear and the sides to keep water from entering your garments.
- Pant Reinforcement - The hem of the snow pant has been reinforced with an anti abrasive material for increased durability
- Snow Gaiter - The barrier between the snow and your body when you take a tumble. This piece of fabric is found at the bottom hem inside the jacket with press buttons to seal it and stop snow getting in
- Articulation - Articulation means the garment is designed to allow for free movement as you move around, stretch your arms, or lean
- Leg Vents - Adjustable temperature control where you need it the most. Simply unzip to increase ventilation
- Adjustable Waist - Adjustable, elastic velcro straps to adjust the fit and width of the waistband comfortably