The Alpina TOURING collection is designed for those who demand a comfortable, warm boot that’s equipped with all the features found in the best competitive boots. Thinsulate insulation keeps the feet warm, and the additional padding gives that extra comfortable feeling while skiing.
- Elastic Calf Adjustment - An elastic adjustment provides maximum comfort and fit relation over the ankle.
- Anatomic Footbed - A special, anatomically designed footbed composed of three different materials assures a perfect fit and even distribution of force.
- Lady Last - Sophisticated feet analyses like scanning gave birth to a completely reinvented woman boot last that serves various feet shapes and assures equally great fit to the high, low, wide or narrow feet.
- Thinsulate Insulation - Compared to standard boot linings, the Thinsulate insulation system guarantees conditions for the fet that are twice as warm than other boots. The feet can breathe and regulate the natural physical feeling of the foot. Consequently they stay warm even in unusually wet weather conditions.
- Elastic insert
- Soft flex
- Upper Material: Synthetic
- Waterproofing: PVC Lace Cover
- Binding Compatibility: NNN
- Closure: Lace, Zippered lace cover
- Liner: Thinsulate
- Footbed: Anatomic
- Sole Material: TPU
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.