40 grams insulation under partly recycled strecth fabric, the Hammer Insulated Snow Pants offer all day riding comfort even on the coldest days. Two zipped hand pockets, a wide choice of colorways and 10K/10K waterproofing and breathability.
- Regular Fit
- Insulation: Repreve® polyester body 40 gsm
- Critically Taped Seams - In order to make an outerwear garment waterproof, you need more than waterproof fabrics - you also need taped seams. A simple seam becomes a taped seam once waterproof taping has been carefully and firmly placed over a stitched seam. Critically taped seams means that all critical seams of the garment are taped
- Pant-Jacket Connector System - The connector system lets you connect the pants to your jacket at the front, rear and the sides to keep water from entering your garments.
- Pant Reinforcement - The hem of the snow pant has been reinforced with an anti abrasive material for increased durability
- Snow Gaiter - The barrier between the snow and your body when you take a tumble. This piece of fabric is found at the bottom hem inside the jacket with press buttons to seal it and stop snow getting in
- Articulation - Articulation means the garment is designed to allow for free movement as you move around, stretch your arms, or lean
- Leg Vents - Adjustable temperature control where you need it the most. Simply unzip to increase ventilation
- Adjustable Waist - Adjustable, elastic velcro straps to adjust the fit and width of the waistband comfortably